We are an International Emergency Disaster Response Team.
We Assist disaster victims with skills in:
• Search and Rescue
• Emergency Medicine
• Trauma Counseling
• Fire Suppression
• Refugee Reception
We are ALL Volunteer
Each member of the team pays for their own training, gear and deployment costs.
We help in developing nations - those that need it the most.
We have been to disasters around the world, including:
• Central America (Hurricane Mitch)
• Iraq (assisting with those wounded in the aftermath of the war.)
• Philippines (typhoons/mudslides)
• Pakistan (2005 Earthquake)
• New York City (9/11)
• Indonesia (2004 Tsunami)
• Samoa (2009 Tsunami)
• Indonesia (2009 Tsunami)
• Haiti (2010 Earthquake)
• Oklahoma (2013 Tornados)
• Philippines (2013 Typhoon)
For more information Contact Us:
1445 American Pacific Dr.
Henderson, NV 89074